Apogee’s Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge® enables Apogee’s flagship audio interface, Symphony I/O, to connect to any Thunderbolt™ equipped Mac for true Thunderbolt compatibility and performance. Capable of up to 64 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge delivers impressive channel counts at unprecedented speeds for a latency and hassle free recording experience that meets the requirements of the most demanding professional audio I/O applications.
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192 kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X and DA16X.
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- 2 Thunderbolt™ ports for connecting additional peripherals
- 2 PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- DC Input – 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LEDs to verify proper system configuration at a glance
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on Mac including: Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton Live
- Certified by Intel
- Made in the U.S.A.
Apogee Factory Refurbished
Refurbished units may have been used for demonstrations, trade shows and testing purposes only and may show slight cosmetic wear. Each product has been fully tested and brought to specification by Apogee technicians.