Keep your I/O Modules, Upgrade your Symphony I/O chassis!
Apogee products are built to last and designed to provide you with superior sound quality and value for your investment. As with previous Apogee flagship products like the AD-8000 and X-Series, we strive to offer ways for our customers to take advantage of the latest advancements in technology and design. This upgrade program is an opportunity for Symphony I/O customers to upgrade to the all-new Symphony I/O Mk II chassis. And, with a couple of exceptions, all original Symphony I/O modules can be installed in the new Mk II chassis.
Benefits of the Symphony I/O Mk II chassis:
- Front panel touch screen display
- 2 Thunderbolt ports in the chassis (Thunderbolt model only)
- Option card slot for Pro Tools HD, Dante and SoundGrid compatibility
- Better cooling performance
- Compatible with all-new Symphony Control Software
- Compatible with Apogee Control hardware remote (Thunderbolt model only)
- Compatible with original Symphony I/O modules (with the exception of AI16 and AO16)