USB Microphone and Music
Interface for the Mac
ONE is a pocket-sized USB microphone and music interface featuring the award winning sound quality that made Apogee Electronics famous. Designed to work easily with Apple’s GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application, ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
With ONE, you can record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input. Listening with ONE is an entirely new experience as well. Hear your recordings and your iTunes library with incredible dimension and clarity through ONE’s studio-quality stereo output.
Three In ONE.
Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Internal condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4” high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
Studio Quality High Fidelity
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
Internal Condenser Microphone
- Featuring Tuned Aperture Technology
- Apogee’s Maestro software for advanced control
and low latency mixing
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control
and output level control
Built for the Mac
- Works with OS 10.5.7 or greater
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application