Apogee Maestro Software
Mac and iOS application for low latency monitoring and control
of Apogee audio interfaces
Advanced Software Control
for Advanced I/O
Apogee Maestro is the first audio interface control application made for Mac and iOS. Featuring a single window design, and multiple tab interface for quick access to all device and system settings, Maestro makes software control of ONE, Duet, Quartet and Symphony I/O* easy. (*Symphony I/O is Mac only).
The all new Maestro iOS is optimized for all resolutions and devices from the retina display on iPhone 5 and iPad 4th generation, to previous devices like iPhone 4 and iPad 2. Maestro for Mac is free and can be downloaded from the Apogee support section and Maestro for iOS is free in the App store.
Does Maestro for iOS work with Duet 2, Symphony I/O or Ensemble?
- Input type selection and level control
- Mic preamp level control
- Speaker, headphone selection and volume control
- Low latency monitoring
- Clock source, sample rate setting
- Audio Interface Mode (Symphony I/O)
- Minimized tool bar view with System Status, volume controls, mute and clear meters buttons
- Software controlled A/D & D/A calibration (Symphony I/O)
- Comprehensive metering
- Intuitive audio routing (Symphony I/O, Quartet)