How do I connect Quartet to my iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch?
Can’t find the answer to your question?
All Quartets can be connected to iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Follow these three steps to enable compatibility:
STEP 1: Get the 30-pin iOS cable or Lightning iOS cable
Apogee’s iOS cables let you connect Quartet to any Apple iOS device.
US Residents – Buy the 30-pin or Lightning iOS cable from Apogee’s Webstore
International Customers – Contact your local Apogee dealer to purchase
STEP 2: Download and install new Quartet Firmware from your Mac
Connect Quartet to your Mac via USB, download the latest Quartet Software from Apogee’s site and run the firmware updater.
STEP 3: Download Apogee Maestro from iTunes App Store
Apogee’s free Maestro app for iOS brings total hardware control to iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. The app includes all the same essential functions available on the Mac including low latency monitoring. Download the app from the app store on your iOS device>
Mac OS (for updating firmware)
- Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.4 or greater
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- Power: DC Power supply included
- iOS version: 5.1.1 and later
- Connection: 30-pin dock connector or Lightning connector
- DC Power supply included
iOS device compatibility:
- iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad
- iPad mini