Before installing software
1. Turn off speakers and disconnect headphones
2. Close all open Apps including your DAW
Apogee FX Rack Installation Instructions
Steps for installing Apogee FX Rack:
1. Download and install the iLok License Manager
2. Download the Apogee FX Rack installer
3. In your DAW, open the Apogee FX Rack plugin (Logic Pro X shown below)
4. Click on any of the four FX ModEQ 6, ModComp, EQP1A or Opto3A.
5. In the Activation window, click “Try” for each plugin to start its 30day trial period.
If you have an Activation Code, click “Activate” to activate all licenses simultaneously.
6. In the License Account Login window, enter your iLok account credentials; click “Create new account” if you don’t have an iLok account.
7. In the Select a Location window, select the activation location – the Apogee FX Rack supports Hard Disk and iLok 2-3 locations.
● Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
● 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
● Pace iLok account, free from https://www.ilok.com/#!registration
Physical iLok not required
● iLok License Manager software needs to be installed on your Mac
Officially supported DAW’s
● Logic Pro 10
● Pro Tools 12, Ultimate ( ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
● Ableton Live 10
● Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
● Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work