About KCRW’s Apogee Sessions
KCRW’s Apogee Sessions is the most intimate series KCRW has ever produced, and what makes it really special is the location – Apogee Studio, the private recording studio of Apogee Electronics and legendary producer/mixer Bob Clearmountain. With sound far superior to any live venue and a capacity of just 180 guests, this series caters to core music lovers who want to experience an artist up close.
TV On The Radio
Thursday, November 6th – 8:00PM
Santa Monica, CA
Note: There is no Apogee Sessions ticket giveaway at this time. Please check back soon for the next giveaway.
- Kelis – Sheida M.
- Rosanne Cash – Aaron H.
- Jake Bugg – Jeff S.
- Gary Numan – Robert Z.
- KT Tunstall – Lindsay J.
- Queens of the Stone Age – Beth D.
- Fitz & The Tantrums – Osvaldo C.
- The Olms – James S.
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be 21 years of age or older
- Tickets in form of guest list
- Winner selected at random three days prior to show
- Winner will be contacted directly by Apogee staff
- Winner must provide own transportation to and from the show
- No purchase or payment of any kind is neccessary to enter or win
- All entrants must have a valid email address and phone number
- Each individual entrant is allowed one (1) submission per giveaway
- No substitution prize is offered
- Prize is non-transferable
- Apogee reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at it’s sole discretion
- Apogee reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at any time
- All entrants will be automatically subscribed to the Apogee email mailing list