Apogee Electronics is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional digital audio equipment based in Santa Monica, CA. We are a growing company that enjoys the reputation for creating award winning digital audio conversion systems.
- High energy, creative environment
- Competitive salary package
- Full benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity for growth!
Many Apogee staff members are musicians and have an extensive background in the professional audio and recording industry, including sound engineering and producing.
If you are passionate about your profession (or have a passion and would like a profession!) we are interested in you.
NOTE: Each position includes a unique email address for resume submission.
*Please do not call regarding the status of an application
Apogee is looking for a highly motivated program manager to lead their operations team in the production and supply chain management of all products. This individual will be responsible for developing comprehensive plans for both new and existing Apogee products, overseeing from conception to manufacturing and managing production through the product’s EOL.
- Developing, coordinating and maintaining comprehensive project plans, work schedules and budgets.
- Establishing deadlines with manufacturers, suppliers, operations team members, engineering team members and any other key stakeholders inside and outside of Apogee.
- Maintaining project giant charts and compiling status reports from operations team members to effectively track and communicate project progress.
- Monitoring projects and resolving any issues to ensure adherence to timelines, cost constraints and quality standards.
- Working with any/all team members to anticipate possible project delays and developing alternative plans for re-aligning projects to fit schedule.
- Ensuring timely issue resolution and appropriate issue escalation.
- Leading and influencing teams in decision making, schedule adherence and scope management.
- Prioritization and delegation of project tasks among operations team (and any other key stakeholders)
- Attending management meetings to provide concise, well-prepared project updates.
- Supporting Apogee’s commitment to quality, innovation, sustainability, safety and the mission to continuously improve on each.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related Manufacturing field
- 5+ years of project management experience is preferred
- Ability to thrive within a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with International vendors/manufacturers
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Must be able to make decisions and prioritize effectively and quickly, based on sound business judgment and experience
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and challenges
- Must be able to work and interact effectively and cooperatively with team members, department managers and employees at all levels of the organization
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented and timeline conscious
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work on evenings or weekends as needed (with or without advance notice)
- Must be proficient with Mac OS, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Project and various project management tools
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org