Symphony System Release 5 – Now Available
Apogee is proud to announce new software and firmware is now available for Symphony I/O, Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge and Symphony 64 PCIe users. This will provide new monitoring features and compatibility with Mac OS X Yosemite.
Who should update?
- Users running or upgrading to OSX 10.10 Yosemite
- New Users setting up their Symphony system for the first time
- Users on 10.8.5 or 10.9.5 who would like the new Features and bug fixes
NOTE: Symphony Users who are currently running 10.8.4 or lower and don’t plan to update their OSX should not update to Release 5
- Compatibility with Mac OS X Yosemite and Mavericks (10.10 and 10.9)
- with continued support back to OSX 10.8.5
- Up to 3 Selectable Speaker Sets can be toggled and controlled from Maestro
- Command-click lets you enable multiple speaker sets at the same time
- Dim functionality for Main Outputs and Headphone outputs
- Sum To Mono functionality for Main Outputs and Headphone outputs
- Various bug fixes